Monday, December 21, 2009

I have bought a semi-auto washing machine and the capacity is is 5kgs I do not know how to get the capacity?

right and if anyone has a idea about soap to use for my coloured dresses. I do not want to use omo because it will fade them. ThanksI have bought a semi-auto washing machine and the capacity is is 5kgs I do not know how to get the capacity?
There are lots of laundry detergents that say they are suitable for coloureds. Use one of those and don't have the water any hotter than hand heat. It can also help to wash the dresses inside out, I don't know why.





Do you have any bathroom scales or can you borrow ? If so, stand on the scale and weigh yourself. Then pick up armfuls of laundry until the scale registers 5kg more than it did before. Then you can get to know roughly how much laundry weighs 5kg. It isn't critical but if you overload the machine you won't get an efficient wash. Remember 5kg of towels will take up less room than 5kg of sheets, so you could try weighing yourself holding both sorts in turn. But if you can't do this you won't go far wrong if you don't fill the drum more than three quarters full.

No comments:

Post a Comment