Monday, December 21, 2009

Do you use a jet-wash and brush, auto roller wash, or do you hand-wash your car?

I really don't like using the brushes that are at petrol station jet-washes. I hand-wash and have done for 5 years but i'm getting tired of it. I can't use rollers beacause i have a spoiler and they seemingly cause scratches to paintwork.Do you use a jet-wash and brush, auto roller wash, or do you hand-wash your car?
auto roller wash.





I'm to lazy to wash my car, and it's 4 years old now so the the paint protector is out of warranty etc, I just can't be bothered as I will change it in a year or 2. When I have the sureguard on it I only wash it myself.





the scratches on the car from the washing are not half as bad as the dinks from people banging my car with their doors.Do you use a jet-wash and brush, auto roller wash, or do you hand-wash your car?
I do not 'jet wash' after a BP garages' jet wash wand blew a piece of trim right off my car. Mostly i hand wash myself but now and then use a hand wash station set up by 4 enterprising local lads who rent the now unused premises' of a small garage where they have mains water supply etc on hand. The finish is well worth the 8 quid they charge me.
well hand-wash is good because you get everything you want cleaned.


and you know you did it right.


its quality%26lt;3
i use the car wash with the brushes at the Supermarket...i'm too lazy to go out %26amp; wash it myself....my hubby does though...but he's mean!!
i always wash my car by hand as car washes can leave swill marks on the paint work

No comments:

Post a Comment