Monday, December 21, 2009

Auto Car Wash? Has the spot-free rinse ever really worked for you?

It has never worked right for me. Always leaves spots of some kind.Auto Car Wash? Has the spot-free rinse ever really worked for you?
I never go through a machine wash, but the reason why spot-free rinse is rarely ever truly spot-free is because not all of the minerals and sediments (like calcium) aren't always completely filtered out of the water. Some wash venues even recycle their water.Auto Car Wash? Has the spot-free rinse ever really worked for you?
No, what is even worse is the ';Touchless'; car washes. I hate em.
Depends on where you go, with the help of the large vacuum to suck off the extra water is a big help.
Depends on the color of the car. I have a beige car and it never spots.
Now the song ';Workin' at the Car Wash'; is in my head.
i've had good success many times, but it's necessary to trial run the locations first, and then stay with the one that is efficient.
It has never worked for me! It always leaves faint but still very annoying spots.
I never look, I just do it and go. I know rain leaves spots, but it is FREE!!!
auto car wash???that is what the topless whores and $luts in my neighborhod are for....
NO

No comments:

Post a Comment