Monday, December 21, 2009

Do I stay in the car during auto car wash?

I want to try the auto car wash at some gas station today. I wonder if I should stay in the car. Thank you.Do I stay in the car during auto car wash?
Yes and roll up the windows firstDo I stay in the car during auto car wash?
There are some full service car washes. That means the attendants would clean the interior of the car, the mats and vacuum the carpet. They would also drive your car in the car washing machine. If this is the service they are providing, you do not have to be in the car. If it is not a full service, that means they only wash the exterior of the car, then you have to be in the car. Make sure you put you transmission to neutral.
I suppose if you knew for certain when the car wash was going to start, you could get out. I think it's safest for you and your car to remain in the vehicle. It could start at any time, injuring you or damaging an open door on your car.
You need to ask the attendant at the station.





Given the damage potential I would stick with full service car washes
Are you scared or something?





Just roll up the windows, drive in, and let the machine do the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment